Monday, September 22, 2008

Game Summary - Boyertown

You should be embarrassed. I am.
I can not make you step to a ball.
I can not make want to win a ball.
I can not make you support your team mates.
I can not make you talk to your team mates.
I can not make you RUN off the ball.
I can not make you listen to your team mates when they finally call for a drop.
I can not make you call for the ball when two of you are going after it.
I can not make you want to play.
The two most vivid memories of the last two games:
OJR - when I asked who was ready to play, play hard and give me 100%. The bench just looked up and said nothing.
Boyertown - when one of our players attempted to tackle, missed, had 2 in support of him, and all three ran away from the ball carrier. Chased him. Behind him. That said it all for that game.

NO Varsity practice on Monday. I will be spending my time with the JV.

Player of the day: Meszaros - for consistently doing his job even when he is tired and frustrated. Honorable mention: Sein-Lwin for effort. Keep trying. Maybe it will become infective. Shainline for the killer shot that I don't know how the keeper saved.
L 7-0. Game grade F. Overall record: 2-7. pac10: 1-6.

No comments: